Jan 20th, 2020
1. Develop Your Claircognizance, not Your Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance is the ability to see spirits. It’s one of the more well-known psychic gifts. There’s nothing wrong with it, but if you’re easily frightened, it’s probably not the best gift to develop initially.
To reduce a fear of the spirit world, sensitize yourself to your claircognizance. Claircognizance is when you have psychic information just popping into your brain – which is not scary at all. It is very subtle and is often that subtle judgment or assumption about an outcome that comes into your brain just before you have a thought. To develop claircognizance, try automatic writing (I don’t think anyone can be too scared for automatic writing.) Automatic writing is a favorite method for communicating with spirit.
Clairsentience is another non-scary way to communicate with spirit. It is all about gut feelings – and no one can be scared of their own gut feelings.
As for clairvoyance, it doesn’t HAVE to be that scary either.
I don’t see dead people walking around my neighborhood – I never have (I don’t see spirits with my bare eyes at all.) When I see deceased spirits, I see them in my mind’s eye. Seeing a spirit in your mind’s eye is not as scary as seeing a dead person walking around.
Now for the second way you can reduce fear when interacting with spirits:
2. Increase Your Level of Control and Sovereignty
You can quickly become more in control of HOW and WHEN you receive information.
Don’t want to see spirits? – Tell your Spirit Guides and Higher self. Let them know you are not comfortable getting messages through clairvoyance.
Don’t want to be surprised by spirits? – Tell your guides you will you will let them know when you want to communicate but you don’t want surprise input without you asking for it.
Even when you do see spirits in your mind’s eye, you are in control – you can make the spirit clearer, or less vivid. You can tune it out. You can tell it to go away. You can turn your mind’s eye off and completely ignore it (there may be times when you do need to do this). You can tell your Spirit Guides not to allow spirits to come through to you when you’re not consciously asking for it. You are essentially in control of your mind’s eye and you can turn off visions. It’s the same with clairaudience (which is the ability to hear spirits.)
When it’s Time to Turn off Psychic Abilities If you have clairaudient experiences or see visions that you cannot control, then you really need to know that it is possible to turn it off, and you have to want to.
Being in control also applies to your space and your home. Do you sense something in your space when it shouldn’t be? Tell it to leave. You can because you’re in control of your energy and your space. Nothing should enter your energy field without your permission. It’s the same with your space. If you are renting or own your space, then intruding energies shouldn’t enter it without permission. The only time they can enter your space and your energy is when you forget you’re in charge and get too scared to boot them out, or when you haven’t consciously set parameters around this.
You can make prayers and rituals to make it really clear to the unseen world that you are the sovereign of your space and energy.
Here’s one way of doing this:
Use Closing Ritual! And as you open yourself say:
“Nothing can enter my space without my permission.”
Say it ten times, as a command.
If you say this over and over to yourself, it builds up your sense of power. Say it with an attitude and even anger if you feel like an earthbound spirit is intruding on your space. Anger is one step better than feeling helpless. It helps to raise your vibration if you’re in a space of fear.
Now let’s talk about the third way to make the spirit world less frightening…
3. Communicate with Spirit More Often
One way to make communicating with the spirit world less frightening is to do it more often. There comes a point when talking to spirit is a bit like picking up the phone, and it becomes a bit mundane!
In the beginning, I used to get really creped out because when I tuned into my Spirit Guides, I used to feel tingling on the sides of my head. Now that has become a commonplace occurrence – it happens a lot when I do readings but I barely notice it now.
You may be creped out the first time you communicate with spirit, but you definitely won’t be creped out once you’ve done it 20 times!
4. Don’t Watch Scary Films about Ghosts
One final tip: If you don’t want scary spirit experiences, I advise not watching scary films about ghosts and evil spirits! Those are designed to evoke fear to give you a thrill and they have nothing to do with the reality of communicating with the spiritual realm. They’re definitely not helpful for reducing fear of the spirit world if you are the type who is easily frightened in that regard (like I was.)
Meditation to improve clairvoyance
Meditation is the key to improving clairvoyance ability. As we know clear seeing is what clairvoyance is about. Now one of the ways we use meditation to improve our vision it is to visualize during the time we are in meditation.
One of the methods that I believe improves clairvoyance is the balloon technique. Once you are in meditation and that have achieved the Alfa level I want you to visualize seven balloons. Each one of the balloons will have a different color. Each balloon color will represent the color of each Charka. These all the colors that I need you to visualize.
1. Red: The color of the Base or Root chakra, also known as Muladhara. This chakra is located at the base of the spine and allows us to be grounded and connect to the universal energies. First chakra, base of the spine. Groundedness, trust, belonging, lessens feelings of mistrust. Gemstones that will aid the Root chakra include lodestone, ruby, garnet, smokey quartz, obsidian, hematite and onyx.
2. Orange: The color of the Sacral chakra, also known as Svadhisthana. This chakra is located beneath the naval, close to the genitals. The Sacral Chakra is linked to the sexual organs and reproductive system. Opening this chakra will free fertility and inherent creativity. The Sacral chakra stimulates sexuality and emotions. Gemstones that will aid the Sacral chakra include carnelian, coral, orange jasper, orange jade
3. Yellow: The color of the Solar Plexus chakra, also known as Manipura. This chakra is located in the stomach area and is linked to organs &muscular system in that area. The Solar Plexus chakra is representative of vitality and will. When this chakra is open, it acts to empower a person and help them find their personal strength. It will help turn dreams and goals into reality. Gemstones that will aid the Solar Plexus chakra include amber, topaz, citrine, yellow calcite, yellow jasper.
4. Green: The color of the Heart chakra, also known as Anahata. This chakra is located at the center of the chest area and is linked to this entire area, the heart, lungs, circulatory system, and cardiac plexus. The Heart Chakra bridges the gap between the physical and spiritual worlds. Opening the Heart chakra allows a person to love more, empathize, and feel compassion. Gemstones that will aid the Heart chakra include emerald, tourmaline, aventurine, malachite, rose quartz, and rhodonite.
5. Blue: The color of the Throat chakra, also known as Visuddha. This chakra is located in the throat. It is linked to the throat, neck, hands, and arms. The Throat Chakra is connected with speech and hearing, and encourages spiritual communication.Opening the Throat chakra improves clairaudience. Gemstones that will aid the Throat chakra include turquoise, aquamarine, lapis, sodalite, quartz, angelite, aqua aura.
6. Indigo: The color of the Brow or Third-Eye chakra, also known as Ajna. This chakra is located between the eye brows. This chakra is our link to the universal unconsciousness. Opening this chakra can aid in clear sight, intuition, integrity, and lessens feelings of despair. Gemstones amethyst, moonstone and augilite
7. Violet (purple) is the color of the Crown chakra, also known as Sahasrara. This chakra is located at the top of the head. The Crown chakra is linked to the crown of the head, nervous system, and the brain, and is representative of pure thought. This chakra connects one with the infinite consciousness. Opening this chakra will help tap into a deep spiritual understanding. Gemstones that will aid the Crown chakra include diamond and clear quartz
The purpose of this meditation exercise is it is to improve your clairvoyance. As you practice this meditation exercise and you recall of the balloons and the colors will get sharper in a sharper. Now all people don’t visualize the same, some people may see the colors that you would normally see colors and yet there are some people who only perceive eve the colors. Whether you see them vividly or just perceived them either way it is OK. Now for those who do not see or perceive instead of seeing colors in your meditation label them for the word of each color. As you practice is meditation exercise your clairvoyance will become sharper and more vivid. Practice in the key here. Without putting the work in there will be no results.